PUBLIC AGREEMENT FOR PUBLISHINGDocument version 1.0. Last review: 18/09/2021.
1) The authors declare that the submitted manuscript is their work, which has not been published anywhere else before, and that they are not willing to publish it anywhere later;
2) The authors take responsibility for the content of the publication.
3) It is the responsibility of the author to obtain written permission for reproducing illustrations or tables from other published material;
4) The authors and the Journal agree that the Journal publishes the reviewed and accepted manuscript after technical construction in printed and in electronic form;
5) The authors and the Journal agree not to lay any claim to financial demand;
6) The authors can ask for an amendment or errata related to the publication, which will be published in the subsequent edition of the Journal on a maximum of one page. The editorial board will judge other additions or remarks to the article after publication;
7) This agreement for publication will become lawful on the authors' side from submitting the manuscript, on the Journal's side from the announcement of the publication's acceptance. If this procedure occurs through electronic channels, this agreement is valid without an additional signed copy.